The purpose of my TESOL-MALL study is to put teaching theory into practice, improve the ability of research,and develop the skills of communication.
To study a theory or a method of language teaching, I also need to identify whether it will suit for students or not. There is an impressed English teacher of my high school,who had been taught my language by her excellent speech and lovely body movement. And students all paid close attention to her classroom while they were very interested in the English language. Now after study some TESOL course, I can analyze why students like her classroom. It seems that my language teacher was well prepared for the classroom by hard studied a lot of teaching principles and theories,not created in a vacuum. So I think language teachers will consider contains what the style of a classroom, how to make a positive classroom,how to set up the homework and many other questions.
Study TESOL, to improve my ability of research. When study, I have to read quite more data and write the thesis. Because of that, I need to read articles in normal times. Reading, especially to read a scholarly article is bothering me. Moreover, there was much none native language article. Sometimes it is hard to make progress;Sometimes I have to finish reading and response in a limited time. After some exercises, I found not each paragraph need to peruse; not each word need to know. I expect I can improve reading comprehension, develop the communicated skills. Through a last course, the professor asked all the students to exchange their own experiences when teaching language and made groups’ lesson plans. I had learned the way of brain storm by my classmates when teaching language or solve some problems. It was very helpful to my learning after.
Studying TESOL can get a rich acquisition, whatever it is in language study and my life.
没有评论:
发表评论